I do things a bit differently, and that’s the way I like it!
As a mother of three young children, going back to school wasn’t the most available option. Taking my experience from blogging as a hobby, I decided I would throw caution to the wind and offer the services (I’d been doing for myself) to people who could really do with the help.
What I didn’t already know, I taught myself and now five years down the line, I have much older children and a much more established set of skills.
I work entirely remotely and have no trouble managing my own workload and can be found at my desk between 9am-3pm and the occasional evening.
My skills include:
- Pinterest marketing & management
- Twitter marketing & management
- Content marketing
- Content editing
- WordPress design customization
- WordPress content management
- Managing teams of writers
- Image sourcing & editing
- SEO optimization of content